Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jig and Fixture ~Turbine Blade Repaire








This is a jig for a turbine blade. Did u know how turbine blade are/is? In one turbine impeller normally have many blades(this is one of the turbine type). The blades are placed around the shaft to become a one big impeller. If this is one of the type of turbine impeller, normally the blades will worn at outside diameter. To repaire the blade, we welding the worn side and regrinding it. This jig designed to hold/grip the blade when grinding process. The blade have their diameter itself, so this jig can move with certain angle follow the diameter of that blade. So your outside diameter will be grind smoothly.
This jig is for 'stage 01' blade. I have done until stage 05. And my custemor is Airfoil Services. For more information just leave your comment. I will answer for a basic using Solidworks also..
TQ..

3 comments:

hongkit said...

are you working in Francserve?
what kind of business is actually done?
cause recently i was called for interview.

hongkit said...

my email add is nbe9319@hotmail.com.

hope to hear you soon.

sEapUt "c@ said...

please email me at this add..
zof_technik@yahoo.com.my
TQ~